Tuesday 6 November 2012

New stockist + SE London Zine Fair this Sunday!

I'm preparing for this Sunday's 'zine fair at the Amersham Arms in New Cross. Photocopying frenzy! Copies of The All Thrills No Frills Music Bill shall be on sale.



I'm attempting to make issue #2  of the main fanzine ready in time - featuring in depth articles on and interview with the splendid Tender Trap, as well as a host of articles, reviews, all sorts of adventures in music, and funny tidbits about a variety of bands/artists.

Issue one is still available via Paypal, Etsy, and in various record shops! Email me for more info. Or visit one of the following record shops:

Rough Trade West - had one copy left at last check! Or try online
Banquet Records, Kingston
Collectors' Records, Kingston
People Independent Music, Guildford

If you are a record shop and would like to stock copies, please do get in touch, I'd love to be stocked anywhere in the UK - or abroad! Thank you to the record shops I have been approaching so far - no knockbacks yet, I just need to get more organised and approach more stores! I'm really heartened at how supportive/enthusiastic so many people have been. Keith in Collectors' Records gets a big thumbs up for being kind, and for always having a good music chat with me. He also started reading my fanzine right away on the counter - now that's a true music fan! It's living breathing music fans and embodiments of music history/fandom that make music shops so vital to visit and support - you can't get the same help/chat/interesting insight from a download store!



I'm doing a deal with the three mini 'zines I have made so far this year - 50p for all three!! If you can get to SE London Zine Fest this Sunday 11th November! If not, email,or drop a comment, and we'll work something out. As long as I can cover photocopying costs/postage, I am happy. I have not made a penny from this zine so far, and do not expect/intend to, I just want to enjoy doing it, and hope others will.

Current listening: Jnr Murvin - Police and Thieves LP. I need to listen to reggae in this weather, to keep warm and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment